Serving the Richibucto area for all your tile and stone flooring, kitchen backsplash, and bathroom and shower tile needs, we combine the familiarity of a locally-owned and operated business, with the selection and buying power of a national flooring company to give you the best possible service.
Styles and trends in tile change constantly, with new and exciting designs coming out frequently. Our direct relationships with the largest tile manufacturers enable us to stay up-to-date with these trends and help our customers find a design that fits their vision. Our expert designers work with you during your free consultation to help you visualize your new space with various tile and stone options.
Online Product Gallery
Porcelain, ceramic, glass, mosaic, natural stone – tile and stone gives so many options to be creative and really make your rooms pop.
Visit our online product gallery to browse a selection of our tile and stone – you can even save your favorites to show your family and friends as you decide on what works best for your Richibucto, NB home.
Tile and Stone Benefits
- Tile and stone are available in a huge assortment of types, sizes, colors, and patterns, enabling your creativity to really shine
- Grout color can be customized to fit with your design idea
- Stain resistant grout can be used for high-traffic areas like kitchen counters or kitchen backsplashes to ease maintenance
- You can use accent colors, mosaics and unique tile and stone designs to make your space your own
Interested in Carpet Flooring for your Home in Richibucto?
Call us today at 506-378-2008 for a Free In-home Estimate!
We partner with Shaw, Daltile and many other tile manufacturers to bring you selection, quality, and excellent value.
For tile and stone flooring, backsplashes, showers, and bathtubs in the Richibucto area, let the professionals at Floor Coverings International help you make the right choice today.
About Richibucto, NB
The town is situated on the Richibucto River where it discharges into the Northumberland Strait. Richibucto had been the location of an annual Mi’kmaq summer coastal community prior to European settlement. Richibucto takes its name from “Elsipogtog” or “L’sipuktuk” Mi’kmaq terms meaning “river of fire”. It is believed the term was mispronounced, or misunderstood from the Mi’kmaq language.
- Richibucto City Website
- The Kent Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society
- Richibucto River Historical Society Museum
See our other Richibucto Flooring options